Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MATCH DAY FAQs St. Louis, MO! Wash U and SLU Welcomes YOU! Jane Gallagher does too!

Welcome to St. Louis MO! Great properties in the home, condo and loft markets! Our market has everything Buyers need. I love to welcome people to St. Louis and help them toward their SOLD goals, so they can move on to help the world in their own way.

Depending on your affiliation, can get great financing options through Physician Programs, WUSTL or SLU school targetted areas, or even MHDC and Beyond Housing. You need to see what fits your needs and there will be competition in the Buyers market. The homes can fit your needs for 1 year - infinite years of enjoyment. Let me help you find the right spot and created the right strategy to get your home bought and sold when timing is right!

In my experience the big questions to know and answer are listed below.

Buyers and Sellers need to be aware BIGGEST items are...

How fast can I get to where I live from school or hospital or lab or work?
Can I walk?
How far is the drive?
Does Metrolink take me where I need to go?
What about parking? Secure? Parking lot? Garage?
I don't want to have to fix anything!
I am going to be crazy BUSY!
Is there storage?
Can I have a roomate?
Will it work fo rmy spouse, kids, pets?
Can I afford it?
Is it a wise investment?
Can I trust you? YES! I am happy to provide references to Home Buyers and Sellers who wish to connect with the match day future St. Louis, Missouri area residents! I have references from smart MDs, PHds, Atty, and Research Professionals.

My Mission is ... Living & Working by the Golden Rule! Call any time!
Cell 314-629-6929 or
Special Agent 877-USA-0007